:> I’m sensing a pattern.
M: Random fact about me.
I’m a perpetual stargazer. I love catching glimmers of them in the afternoon when the sun is still shining and shimmering and bright and sometimes when I can’t sleep I walk barefooted outside and lay atop my car counting stars and picking out galaxies and wondering how many others saw lions and serpents and she-wolves in them before whole civilizations gave constellations their names.
Freshly 20 and, regrettably, no longer a cougar. Better luck next year.
Well, there is this guy…
I: Eye colour.
C: Where I would like to live.
Also already answered. :>
Now you’re thinking with portals.
W: Favourite superhero.
Pepper Potts comes first, because she is a beautiful human being in all ways and now that she’s Rescue she counts on the superhero map. But traditionally, definitely Catwoman. Although I’m definitely nowhere near her on the emotional issues scale, we share a lack of morals, a lust for danger, and an outlook on life that borders on hopelessly reckless, among other traits that shant be mentioned here. Plus we have the same haircut, so score one me.
I: Eye colour.
Hazel. On most days they’re a greenish slate grey on the outside and gold closer to the pupil, but they can shift to being more brown and gold depending on the light.
T: Favourite male character from a TV show.
Oh wow please don’t make me choose. The short list is Roy Trenneman from The IT Crowd, Maurice Moss from The IT Crowd, Vyvyan Basterd from The Young Ones, Rudy Wade from Misfits, and Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks. Also, I’m sure I’m forgetting someone because I tend to forget how much I love characters until I rewatch shows, then I freak out and won’t shut up about them.
C: Where I would like to live.
It’s silly since I should be laying my groundwork now, but I haven’t figured that out quite yet. NYC doesn’t feel completely right, but then again neither does South Florida. I will always be in love with Seattle but the weather is so strikingly unbefitting of my personality so I think that’s more of a place to love from afar, and part of me feels like I could live in a tiny bungalow in the Los Angeles valley and be happy with the culture and city life of NYC mixed with the sleepy coastal peace of Florida, but I haven’t stayed there long enough to pin that down either. I have this feeling deep in my belly that I’m going to be in New York for longer than I’d like - there are too many opportunities there, too many people and paychecks and stories to go around - but I also know that I’m going to end up traveling, probably east and west and back again. I’ll probably go overseas for a bit, try my hand at being a precocious little French girl and a punky English dame, and maybe come back and settle in LA where there are beaches and silver screens and beautiful people who will always need beautiful dresses. I’m flexible, though. I’m counting on going wherever life takes me and making no plans, because plans only end up disappointing. So I will live anywhere that will have me.
H: Favourite book.
We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson, for reasons of secrets and stories and tales to tell. For Merricat, for the moon, for six blue marbles buried in the creek. Because I have never outgrown whispering magic words into empty glasses, even when I grew up and the world turned against me.
- A: Age.
- B: Where I'm from.
- C: Where I would like to live.
- D: Favourite food.
- E: Religion.
- F: Sexual orientation.
- G: Single/taken.
- H: Favourite book.
- I: Eye colour.
- J: Favourite movie.
- K: Favourite TV show.
- L: Favourite band/singer.
- M: Random fact about me.
- N: Favorite day of the year.
- O: Favourite colour.
- P: If I have any pets; if so, their names.
- Q: What I'm listening to right now.
- R: Favourite flower.
- S: What's my ringtone.
- T: Favourite male character from a TV show.
- U: Favourite female character from a TV show.
- V: What my name means.
- W: Favourite superhero.
- X: If I would date someone on tumblr.
- Y: My birthday.
- Z: If I like my name.
YES, BUT BB YOU’RE STROKING MY EGO JUST BY ANSWERING. BLESS. BLESS.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
Actually, yes, because I’ve always wondered what I would look like with green eyes. That question could probably be answered with a pair of colored contacts, but that’s too easy isn’t it?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
I bought it secondhand from a street vendor years and years and years ago, meaning to use it as a yoga shirt, but I realized that long sleeves and hot yoga don’t usually mix so it’s been vanquished to the realms of being worn around the house.
- 1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
- 13. What about ‘R’?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
- 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
- 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
- 52. Are you nice to everyone?
- 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 56. Do you think you like someone?
- 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
- 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
- 60. Do you hate anyone?
- 61. How’s your heart?
- 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
- 63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
- 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 65. Are your toenails painted pink?
- 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
- 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 70. How do you look right now?
- 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
- 72. Can you commit to one person?
- 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 74. Have you ever felt replaced?
- 75. Did you wake up cranky?
- 76. Are you a jealous person?
- 77. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
- 79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
- 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 81. Last person you cried in front of?
- 82. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
- 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 85. Are you over your past?
- 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
- 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
- 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
- 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
- 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
- 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
- 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- 97. Who do you have texts from?
- 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
- 101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
- 102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
- 1: What do you put on hotdogs?
- 2: Do you say "anticlimatic" or "anticlimactic"?
- 3: Do you check flyers before grocery shopping?
- 4: Blue, black, or some other colour pen ink?
- 5: Do you use your parking brake?
- 6: Look to your left. How many framed pictures are on the wall?
- 7: Do you know how to play chess?
- 8: How often do you clean the interior of your car?
- 9: Do you ever read the last few pages first?
- 10: Ever fallen in the shower?
- 11: On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to swear at other drivers?
- 12: What's the worst thing you've ever called someone you care about?
- 13: Do you have a Snuggie?
- 14: Are you allergic to anything?
- 15: Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
- 16: How many times do you hit the snooze button before finally getting out of bed?
- 17: Ever driven away in anger?
- 18: What's your favourite freezie colour?
- 19: Are you a vegetarian?
- 20: Do you have a garbage receptacle beside you? What's on top?
- 21: Do you cross out your mistakes or erase/whiteout them?
- 22: Ever torn something up that you instantly knew was too important for such treatment?
- 23: Do you think that things will get better?
- 24: Do you have an unpopular opinion? What is it?
- 25: What's your favourite quote?
- 26: Did you/are you going to go to prom?
- 27: What's the most physically painful thing you've ever experienced?
- 28: What's the most emotionally/mentally painful thing you've ever experienced?
- 29: Have you ever legitimately saved a person's life?
- 30: What's your favourite book genre?
- 31: Did you like "Gigli"? Be honest.
- 32: Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theatre?
- 33: Do you peek between your fingers during the scary scenes?
- 34: What was your reaction to Tatum getting killed whilst stuck in the pet door in Scream?
- 35: Do dogs like you?
- 36: Would you say that you project an air of authority?
- 37: Do people listen when you speak?
- 38: How are your elbows? Are they okay?
- 39: What is one thing that you do exceptionally well? Be honest.
- 40: Do you use torrents?
- 41: When was the last time you paid for music?
- 42: Are you addicted to technology?
- 43: Pick a person (you don't need to give their name). How do you feel about them? Be as honest as you can get yourself to be.
- 44: Do you check your computer's dictionary for the definition of words you'd otherwise feel confident about using during in-person interactions? Just to be sure?
- 45: How heavily to you rely on spellcheck and autocorrect?
- 46: Have you ever gotten into an argument on the internet? Did you win?
- 47: Do you pause movies/TV shows if you have to go to the bathroom or the kitchen, or do you just let them keep playing?
- 48: If you use a regular alarm clock, do you have it set to music or that obnoxious beeping?
- 49: Peter Pan?
- 50: How often do you fall up the stairs?
- 51: Do you pronounce "anti" as ant-eye or ant-ee? (Example: "That scene was very anticlimactic.")
- 52: Do you pronounce "via" as vee-uh or vie-uh? (Example: "We can get there via Tremont Street.")
- 53: How often do you forget to close your parentheses?
- bring it mofuckrahs